This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
JetBlue just announced a potentially great deal for those intending to travel in September and early October. The deal is $599 for an All-You-Can-Jet Pass to any JetBlue destination during the airline’s traditional slow period of September 8 to October 8. Passes are available through August 21 or while supplies last and are good for any available seat. You must call JetBlue (1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583), option 4) to buy the pass.
Additional information regarding the passes:
- Call 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583), option 4. You do not have to be a TrueBlue member at the time of purchase, but a TrueBlue number is required to book all flights.
- Domestic taxes and fees included
- International and Puerto Rico taxes and fees not included
- Each flight must be booked no later than 11:59 p.m. MDT three days prior to the flight’s scheduled departure.
- Nonrefundable/nontransferable/no name changes permitted
- Customers who already have a flight booked during the pass travel period can pay the difference to upgrade to the pass by calling 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583), prompt 4.
Each All-You-Can-Jet Pass is eligible for 35 TrueBlue points. Flights booked on the pass are not available for additional TrueBlue points.
- You may only book one flight per city per day; if a violation of this policy is found, JetBlue will honor only the last booking made and cancel the customer’s other bookings from that city on that day.
- To change or cancel All-You-Can-Jet Pass travel:
Greater than three (3) days before a flight: $0 change/cancellation fees
Less than three (3) days before a flight: JetBlue’s standard change/cancel fees apply
In the case of a no-show, the customer’s pass will be placed on hold, any reserved pass flights will be canceled, and no new flight segments wil be able to be booked until the customer pays a $100 no-show penalty.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.