This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
JetBlue just announced a potentially great deal for those intending to travel in September and early October. The deal is $599 for an All-You-Can-Jet Pass to any JetBlue destination during the airline’s traditional slow period of September 8 to October 8. Passes are available through August 21 or while supplies last and are good for any available seat. You must call JetBlue (1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583), option 4) to buy the pass.
Additional information regarding the passes:
- Call 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583), option 4. You do not have to be a TrueBlue member at the time of purchase, but a TrueBlue number is required to book all flights.
- Domestic taxes and fees included
- International and Puerto Rico taxes and fees not included
- Each flight must be booked no later than 11:59 p.m. MDT three days prior to the flight’s scheduled departure.
- Nonrefundable/nontransferable/no name changes permitted
- Customers who already have a flight booked during the pass travel period can pay the difference to upgrade to the pass by calling 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583), prompt 4.
Each All-You-Can-Jet Pass is eligible for 35 TrueBlue points. Flights booked on the pass are not available for additional TrueBlue points.
- You may only book one flight per city per day; if a violation of this policy is found, JetBlue will honor only the last booking made and cancel the customer’s other bookings from that city on that day.
- To change or cancel All-You-Can-Jet Pass travel:
Greater than three (3) days before a flight: $0 change/cancellation fees
Less than three (3) days before a flight: JetBlue’s standard change/cancel fees apply
In the case of a no-show, the customer’s pass will be placed on hold, any reserved pass flights will be canceled, and no new flight segments wil be able to be booked until the customer pays a $100 no-show penalty.