This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
United is running a fall promotion for flying with them from October 1, 2009 through December 31st, 2009. You can earn up to 15,000 United miles.
Fall Promotion Details
Purcahse and fly one qualifying roundtrip each month and earn miles. Fly two and earn miles and upgrades, up to 15,000 bonus miles and three regional upgrades. Qualifying flights must be taken between October 1 and December 31, 2009.
Terms and Conditions
Qualifying class of service: United First (F, A, P), United Business (C, D, Z) and select United Economy (Y, B, M, H, E, U, Q). Other classes of service are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer valid only for original recipients of the email invitation to this offer.
- Registration required any time prior to travel, or within 30 days after travel, but must be completed by Dec 31, 2009, in order to qualify for the bonus miles.
- To register for this offer, go to united.com/offer/MPD539
- To qualify for this offer, registered members must purchase and complete one paid roundtrip anywhere United flies within the ticketing and travel periods. For this offer, a roundtrip is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel beginning in the outbound destination city back to the first origin city with all segments on United or United Express®; a segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing.
- Circle trips do qualify. Open jaws do not qualify.
- Eligible classes: United First (F, A, P), United Business (C, D, Z) and select United Economy (Y, B, M, H, E, U, Q).
- Ticketing period: October 1, 2009 – December 31, 2009.
- Travel period: October 1, 2009 – December 31, 2009.
- E-Ticket® purchase required.
- For tickets purchased in the U.S.: Tickets purchased through United Reservations are subject to a $25 ticketing fee and tickets purchased at airport ticket counters are subject to a $30 ticketing fee. Fees are subject to change.
- For each month of the offer, registered member can earn 2500 bonus miles for the first qualifying roundtrip completed, and 2500 bonus miles and a promotional Regional Upgrade for the second roundtrip completed in the same month. Promotional Regional Upgrade will expire three months from the date of deposit, at the end of month.
- For this offer, roundtrip will be counted in the month in which it is completed.
- Bonus miles can be earned on a maximum of two roundtrips per month (5000 bonus miles), for a maximum of six for the offer period (15,000 bonus miles). A maximum of one Regional Upgrade can be earned per month for a maximum of three for the offer period.
- Bonus miles will credit to the account six to eight weeks after qualifying activity.
- Offer not valid on government fares.
- Not combinable with other non-combinable offers.
- All Regional Upgrades terms and conditions listed at united.com/upgrades apply, except the expiration date.
- Passenger must be a member of United’s Mileage Plus frequent flyer program for travel to qualify for this offer. Flights must be credited to the Mileage Plus account in order to qualify.
- Valid on United and United Express, and not on United-marketed code-share flights operated by other carriers. Bonus miles apply to base flight miles only and do not count toward elite status. Bonus is in addition to paid flight miles and any applicable elite or class-of-service bonuses.
- Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Miles accrued, awards issued and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the United Mileage Plus program. The Mileage Plus program, including accruals, awards and bonus miles offers, is subject to change without notice. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United and Mileage Plus are registered service marks. For complete details about the Mileage Plus program, visit united.com. (MPD539)