This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
It seems like just yesterday (mentioned a few weeks ago) I blogged about my recent move to a hub-captive city. Time flew by and I realized I haven’t posted for over a week.
A few things I’ve missed:
- Detla eliminates award redeposit fees for Platinums
- Priority Club Point Break List is out (Good stuff – Warning: could cause paralysis by analysis:))
- Lucky complains about not getting bumped anymore…then gets bumped
- Free miles through buying dollars is fully live again
- I’ll detail my trouble with booking a Renfe train ticket through Spain
- Preview of my trip to Spain using USAirways Miles, Hilton Free Night certs, SPG Free Nights Certs, and Marriott points
- Miles Junkie will explain a little known Southwest promotion