This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
US Airways is offering a fast-track through their preferred status levels through a combination of hopping (flying between regions), skipping (using the US Airways Shuttle Service), and jumping (onto one of their new routes). Details here. Regardless of your current status level, you can move up one status level for every four hops, skips, or jumps. Dividend Miles status levels and benefits.
Registration is not required. Here’s how to participate:
- Book your trips and travel July 7 – October 10, 2010.
- Include your Dividend Miles number when you book.
- Keep in mind that you only get awarded once for each hop, skip or jump.
Terms and Conditions
You must include your Dividend Miles account number when you book, and you must book and travel between July 7 and October 10, 2010. Once you complete your travel, your account status will be updated within 7 days. If you are enrolled in our Trial Preferred program, any change to your status from this promotion will occur after your trial period ends. Flights must be paid trips on US Airways, US Airways Shuttle or US Airways Express; award travel and travel with our airline partners does not count.
Your new Preferred status will be good for the 2011 Preferred year, which ends February 29, 2012.
Each hop, skip and jump only counts once. For example:
- Multiple flights to, from or within one region will count for 1 ‘hop.’
- Multiple flights on US Airways Shuttle will count for 1 ‘skip.’
- Multiple flights on any single new route will count for 1 ‘jump.’
- Fly multiple new routes and earn 1 ‘jump’ for each new route.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.