This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
In the coming weeks I’ll detail award trips I have coming up in the next few months.
I’ll detail trip reports and ways to book tickets to the following places:
(1) Bora Bora – How I redeemed DL miles for business class for a trip on Delta and Air France. Trip report on the Hilton Moorea and IC Thallaso to follow.
(2) Bahamas – I’ve got two upcoming trips to the Bahamas on DL miles when tickets were in the >$600 range.
(3) Buenos Aires Argentina – How I redeemed British Airways miles for two tickets down to Argentina in American First Class. Trip report of the Park Hyatt to follow.
(4) Montreal – A trip up to YUL on DL. Trip report of the W Hotel and Intercontinental in Montreal.
(5) Savannah – Award ticket down to Sav on DL. Trip report of the Bohemian property to follow.
Have some great trips coming up. Was almost able to make it the year of the Bs, but a few other travel places got in the way.
Will have some detailed trip reports on all theses places. Stay tuned.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.