This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
French Polynesia Trip Report:
- ATL > LAX in DL Business Class and an over night at the Andaz West Hollywood
- LAX > PPT in Air France Business Class and ferry to Moorea
- Hilton Moorea
- Moorea Activities
- InterContinental Bora Bora
- Villa Mahana Restaurant Bora Bora
- Le Meridien Tahiti
- Ritz Carlton LAX and LAX > ATL in DL Business Class
Need Some Extra Points & Miles For A French Polynesian Award Vacation?
– Sign up for the Delta Gold Skymiles from American Express for 30,000 bonus Skymiles after you spend $500 in three months. Then supplement your existing Delta miles for an award to French Polynesia on Air France. This card comes with a $0 annual fee the first year then a $95 fee after the first year. Check your first bag for free on every Delta flight. Receive Zone 2 priority boarding on Delta flights
– Sign up for the SPG Personal American Express card and the SPG Business American Express card for extra SPG points each. Then you can transfer the points into Delta Skymiles or another airline to help with an award ticket to French Polynesia on Air France.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.