This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Hilton is running a promotion where you can win 5 nights at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort. You’ll also get to bring 4 of your friends along with you. All you have to do is register. For every stay until 1/7/12 you’ll earn an additional entry.
The thing that was not clear to me was if all 5 guests would have to stay in one room. I took a quick look at the detailed prize page and found that hotel accommodations are “for up to five individuals at the hotel consisting of two (2) adjoining ocean front rooms selected by Sponsor”. So it looks like at least 3 people will have to bunk up and get cozy. But still, it would be a free trip to Hawaii.
The flight option is in coach from the airport nearest the winner as described in the prize section: “coach class, round trip air transportation for up to five individuals to/from major airport nearest winner’s residence”.
- Enter to win a trip to Hawaii for you and 4 guests
- Register through this link
- Every stay you at any Hilton Hotels & Resorts property around the world by January 7, 2012
- You receive additional entries for a chance to win an amazing getaway
- Round-trip tickets for five to Hawaii
- 5 nights at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- US$50 food and beverage credit per person per day of stay
- 50 complimentary activities
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.