This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Express is offering a chance for you to receive a $25 statement credit by registering an American Express card and purchasing $25 or more at a participating small business. Many of us already have American Express travel related cards, like the American Express SPG card, and are likely to spend atleast $25 at a small business over the Thanksgiving weekend. Just by registering your card and spending at a participating small business you’ll get an easy $25 statement credit.
- Register through this American Express link
- Get a one-time $25 statement credit when you register an eligible American Express card and use that card to purchase $25 or more at a small business on November 26th
- Small business categories include Business Expense, Travel, Dining, Entertainment, Services, and Shopping
Samples Small Business Searches
New York Dining Category:
– Returned 293 participating small businesses in the dining category
Miami Dining Category:
– Returned 214 participating small businesses in the dining category
Chicago Travel Category:
– Returned 21 participating small business in the travel category
If you are traveling this weekend November 26th or just have an American Express that you can register, this is a great way to save $25 on purchases at a small business. While its not a huge amount, $25 is a great savings, especially if you were already planning to spend at a participating small business.