This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Our 2011 travels allowed us to visit some exciting places. Professional and personal travel took us to international locations and places a little closer to home. We developed a personal travel schedule that we called our “Year of the B”. For this plan, we identified locations starting with a B and then went for it.
Delta In Flight Certificate Giveaway
Leave a comment on this post with your best guess why we chose to title our personal travel theme the “Year of the B”. I’ll select 3 comments at random the end of the day on 11/14 and send each winner 5 Delta in-flight certificates each (good until 12/31/12). Hint: I’ve included a few hints in my last few posts this week.
With plenty to celebrate and a plethora of points and miles, we set off for one of our best travel years ever. Below are most of the trip reports I have on the plan to develop. These reports are either in development or are already posted. Feel free to drop me a note and let me know which one’s you’d like to see first.
Trip Report Summary
- Bora Bora – Celebrated a big milestone in our lives and planned for a new one. Air France Business Class, Andaz West Hollywood, Hilton Moorea, Intercontinental Bora Bora, Le Meridien Tahiti, and Ritz Carlton LA are the places we visited.
- How we redeemed DL miles for business class for a trip on Delta and Air France – complete
- ATL > LAX in DL Business Class and an over night at the Andaz West Hollywood
- LAX > PPT in Air France Business Class and ferry to Moorea
- Hilton Moorea
- Moorea Activities
- InterContinental Bora Bora
- Villa Mahana Restaurant Bora Bora
- Le Meridien Tahiti
- Ritz Carlton LAX and LAX > ATL in DL Business Class
- Bahamas Trip Report – in process
- Trip Overview post
- AA First Class From From ATL To EZE
- Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
- Breakfast At Park Hyatt Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Activities
- Trip report of the Bohemian Hotel Savannah
- Le Meridian Dallas – in process
- Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel – in process
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.