This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
In 2011 we had plenty to celebrate and a plethora of points and miles, so we set off for one of our best travel years ever. Below are most of our 2011 trip reports. I’m giving away Delta in flight certificates if you leave a comment with what report you’d like to see completed next and why. Back in November I ran a small contest to guess why we titled our a personal travel schedule the “Year of the B” and we received some great responses. For the travel plan, we identified locations starting with a B, went for it and had the time of our lives.
Delta In Flight Certificate Give Away
In Progress Trip Reports
Which one would you like to see completed next?
- Buenos Aires Argentina – We redeemed British Airways miles for two tickets down to Argentina in American First Class and Hyatt points for a stay at the Park Hyatt.
- Trip Overview post
- Trip report of AA first class to Buenos Aires – in progress
- Trip report of the Park Hyatt Buenos Aires – in progress
- Bahamas Trip Report – in process
- St Regis Bahia Beach – in process
- El Yunque Rain Forest
- Ritz Carlton Isla Verde – in process
- Le Meridian Dallas – in process
- Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel – in process
- Le Meridian Parker – in process
- Hyatt Lake Tahoe – in process (see report from 2010 in the mean time)
Completed Trip Reports
- Bora Bora – Celebrated a big milestone in our lives and planned for a new one. Air France Business Class, Andaz West Hollywood, Hilton Moorea, Intercontinental Bora Bora, Le Meridien Tahiti, and Ritz Carlton LA are the places we visited.
- How we redeemed DL miles for business class for a trip on Delta and Air France – complete
- ATL > LAX in DL Business Class and an over night at the Andaz West Hollywood
- LAX > PPT in Air France Business Class and ferry to Moorea
- Hilton Moorea Hotel Review
- Moorea Activities
- InterContinental Bora Bora
- Villa Mahana Restaurant Bora Bora
- Le Meridien Tahiti
- Ritz Carlton LAX and LAX > ATL in DL Business Class
- Trip report of the Bohemian Hotel Savannah
- Trip From St Thomas To Westin St John Resort & Villas
- Favorite St John Beaches
- Ritz Carlton San Juan Puerto Rico
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.