This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
If you are looking to pick up outdoor or sporting gifts for Holidays, look no further than Dick’s Sporting Goods. You can now earn 5X extra Chase Ultimate Rewards (UR) with purchases at Dick’s Sporting Goods. Plus, they are a leading retailer for all outdoor gear and sporting apparel.
Dick’s Sporting Goods carries a complete inventory of baseball, basketball, camping, hiking, exercise, golf, hockey, skating, scooter and running apparel and equipment.
Dick’s Sporting Goods 5X Offer Details
- Earn Up To 5X UR with outdoor and sporting apparel purchases
- Log on to the UR shopping portal
- Select Dick’s sporting goods shop now button through the portal to navigate to the Dick’s site
- Make your purchases
- Valid on December 8, 2011
For my friends in or heading to Florida, this could be a great opportunity to pick up some last minute golf supplies and earn points for the winter golf season.Right now they have some great deals with an extra 20% off already discounted clearance items.
Upcoming Retailer Bonus For UR Spend
- Earn 10X UR points per dollar spent at Lord & Taylor on December 7, 2011
- Earn 10X UR points per dollar spent at Sears on December 9, 2011
- Earn 5X UR points per dollar spent at Bloomingdales on December 10, 2011
If you don’t have a Chase UR account, check out the great sign up promotions the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, Chase Ink Plus and Chase Ink Bold. And if your new to the credit card sign up promotions, you can read how to avoid common mistakes in my previous post.
As I mentioned in my Biscoff cookie post, if you are spending money on purchases anyway, you might as well earn points and miles for them.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.