This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
As the new year begins so do new travel patterns. Many of us know where our travels will take us in 2012 and for others it is yet to be determined. If you find your self visiting a Hilton next year and don’t have status this post may help get you either Gold or Diamond status quicker at Hilton.
In the past I’ve posted successes with a status match or challenge to other programs including:
- Fast Track to Hilton Honors Diamond
- Starwood Preferred Status Match To Gold
- Continental Status Match To Platinum
- Status Match To Priority Club Platinum
Fast Track To Hilton Gold
- Register your Hilton Honors number here
- Select your fast track start date
- Complete 4 qualifying stays or 9 nights within 90 days from your start date
- Start using your Gold Elite benefits
If you already have status from another hotel program consider 6 easy steps to request a higher status match or challenge.
Six Easy Steps To Status Match Or Challenge
- Determine the target program where you would like to a status match or challenge
- Evaluate status levels and determine what is a reasonable request for the program to match
- Call the hotel’s loyalty program number and ask what options they have for you to accelerate status
- Be sure to tell the loyalty program why you are interested in their program
- Provide evidence of your equivalent loyalty status
- Fulfill any other requirements they have to complete the status match or challenge
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.