This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
MasterCard is offering a $20 gift card for registering your MasterCard and completing online purchases for your Holidays. The promotion ends on 12/31/11 so hurry up and
register your MasterCard of choice.
How To Register
- You can register through this site
- Enroll with your MasterCard
- Shop with your card online between November 15 and December 31, 2011
- After spending $200 online, you’ll receive an email confirming your qualification and instructions on how to get your MasterCard gift card or other gifts.
- Limited time, limited quantity. Promotion Open to US Residents Only
- Offer Gift redemption instructions will be emailed to eligible recipients within approximately (1) week following $200 online purchase threshold completion
- Email will contain link to Redemption Form where you must provide your complete Gift shipping address & other relevant details including your registered email address
- Gift Card quantities are limited to the first 80,000 eligible entrants & maximum 10,000 other gifts to next 10,000 eligible entrants
- In event (80,000) Offer Gift threshold is met before 12/31/11 Offer End Date, Sponsor will award the next (10,000) eligible recipients (1) 1-year subscription to a magazine title to be designated by Sponsor
- Terms and conditions here
Many people are spending over $200 online over the Holidays, if you plan on doing so, this promotion is an easy way to get 10% back on your purchases in the form of a gift card.
If you are thinking to yourself, I don’t think I”m going to spend another $200 on gifts before the end of the year, one option is to purchase a gift card for travel. The only down side is if the 80,000 gift card threshold has already been reached you will only get a magazine subscription.
Have you recently received your $20 gift card email confirmation?