This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
It’s time for another Points, Miles & Martinis Happy Hour. This Happy Hour will feature the Pomegranate Martini. If you are looking for an easy Holiday cocktail the Pomegranate martini is a tasty choice.
How To Make A Pomegranate Martini
- 1.5 ounces of Effen Raspberry Vodka
- 1.5 ounce of Pomegranate Juice
- Shaken with ice until frothy
- Pour into sugar rimed martini glass
- Top with a lemon juice ice cube
If you have a happy hour cocktail that you would like featured, drop me a picture and ingredients at firstname.lastname@example.org.