This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Starwood Preferred Guest is offering up to 50% off the best available rate when you book by January 31, 2012 for stays through March 31, 2012. The promotion website says it is for Thailand hotels, but the T&C’s state “participating properties in Asia Pacific.” I’ve illustrated through a sample Thailand booking that there are significant savings offered through this promotion.
- Book at any participating SPG Thailand hotel by January 31, 2012
- Stay through March 31, 2012
- *Naki Island Phuket is available from January 8, 2011
- I found the discounted rooms on SPG.com by just logging into my account
- Enjoy up to 50% discount
The Naki Island Phuket Luxury Collection hotel has interested us since it joined the program. I did a sample booking on this Category 6 hotel before and after the promotion period to see what the savings would be at this hotel. As you can see the lowest standard rate dropped from 22500 Baht per night down to 7500 Baht per night. This is 33% of the lowest standard rate before the promotion for a Category 6 hotel which redeems for 20,000 SPG points per night.
With these discounts, SPG hotels may be worth another look if you are headed to Thailand between January 31, 2012 and March 31, 2012.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid at participating properties in Asia Pacific for stays booked by January 31, 2012 and consumed between January 4, 2012 and March 31, 2012 and may vary. See individual hotel offer terms for full details.
- Valid stay dates for The Naka Island, Phuket are January 8, 2012 and March 31, 2012.
- Advance purchase required. Credit card will be charged at time of booking. Reservations cannot be changed, are pre-paid and non-refundable; if cancellation takes place, guests forfeit total room charge plus tax.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.