This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hilton has recently announced a first quarter 2012 promotion. The more points promotion offers 1,000 Points Per Night And 5,000 Points Per Weekend. It’s been a busy week and I’m just now getting caught up on the recently announced promotions. Below is the information on the recent Hilton promotion.
How To Register
- Register through this link
- Offer valid between January 1, 2012 through March 31, 2012
- Here is a list of non-participating hotels
- Must first register before any eligible stay
- Earn 1,000 HHonors Bonus Points per night of the stay
- Earn 5,000 HHonors Bonus Points for weekend stays
- A “weekend stay” is defined as at least two consecutive nights between Thursday and Sunday
- There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period
I’ll certainly would suggest everyone register for this promotion, especially if you already plan to stay at Hilton. But I don’t think it is enough to tip the scales for me to switch all of my business over to Hilton in the first quarter. This may make a lot of sense on a short weekend stay but YMMV.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.