This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is only 1 day left in the Great Drink Mate contest to submit your favorite libation that will get a happy hour conversation started. So act fast by heading over to the official entry post, even if you are not going to the OWMD event.
The promotion entry period ends on Tuesday, 1/24/12 at 12 PM PST. After less than 24 hours of the “Great Drink Mate contest we have several official entries coming in for both the OWMD prize and the non-OWMD prize. The entries below are posted for inspiration.
1. TelevisionTdTina likes Captain Morgan w/ Diet Coke and a squeeze of lime, Aarrgggg!
2. Mowogo prefers his libations from the lost generation. He attracts attention with a premium drink like the Hemmingway Daiquiri.
3. The Points Guy takes his Makers Mark on the rocks.
4. Paul prefers the national drink of his current country of residence – a pisco sour (catedral, of course!).
5. NYCAdventurer goes straight to the liquid cocaine and is ready to party!
Non-OWMD Entries (Anyone Not Attending OWMD)
1. WillRunForMiles likes a nice manhattan, martini, or jack & ginger but not at the same time!
2. Jimgotkp prefers to mix it up with a little variety, nothing more than a well made Long Island Iced Tea.
To celebrate in the giving spirit, we are giving away a complimentary $50 Happy Hour tab (Amex Gift Card) to one lucky winner and a T-Shirt Supporting Susan G. Komen For The Cure. There are other prizes for a lucky runner up and for a lucky Non-OWMD attendee entry. For the official prize descriptions and entry rules head on over to the official Great Drink Mate Contest post.
A little over 24 hours left, what is your favorite drink?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.