This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Airlines is offering a sweet bonus when you dine at one of your favorite restaurants. You can earn an easy 1,500 AA miles and 5 points per dollar through this promotion. The miles can add up quick. The promotion caught my eye because it came with my kind of picture.
How To Register
- You can register through this link
- Register a new AAdvantage dining account and earn 1,500 AA miles with your first $30 spent on dining
- Earn 5 miles per dollar spent on dining
- Must register and dine by December 31, 2012
- Must spend a total of $30 or more (including tax and tip) in one dine at a participating restaurant, bar or club after joining the AAdvantage DiningSM program
- Terms and Conditions can be found here
If you plan to eat out, you might as well earn miles while doing it. Plus with this promotion, a new account will yield an easy 1,500 AA miles after you spend your first $30 on dining.