This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Airlines and Hilton have partnered to offer double American Airlines miles on all Hilton stays from now through March 31, 2012. This means you can earn 1,000 AA miles per stay.
How To Register For AA Double Miles Promotion
- You can register through this link
- Earn double American Airlines miles on Hilton stays from January 1, 2012 through March 31, 2012
- Select American Airlines as your preferred Double Dip® Points & Miles Partner in your HHonors profile
- Select the Hilton double dip fixed miles option for 500 miles per stay
10 HHonors Base points per eligible U.S. dollar spent + 500 miles per stay (100 miles per stay at Hampton Inn®, Hampton Inn & Suites® and Homewood Suites®)
- You should receive 500 x 2 = 1,000 AA miles per stay
- Participating properties
- No limit to the amount of miles you can earn
The way to maximize this promotion is to bounce between Hilton hotels for short 1 night stays. You’ll earn 1,000 miles plus 10 base Hilton points per stay.
- Assume you spend 4 nights a week on the road from now until March 31, 2012
- Total 7 weeks or 28 nights would convert to 28,000 American Airlines miles
- In addition, you’d earn 10 points per dollar at Hilton
- Not a bad rake
Combine this with the Hilton More Points promotion to earn an additional 1,000 points per week night and 5,000 points per weekend stay.
Free Gogo Flight Pass
All you have to do to enter for the free Gogo Flight pass is to do one of the following by end of the day Friday, 2/3/12. The pass is good for a free flight pass through 12/31/12.
- Re-tweet this post on twitter
- Like this post on Facebook
- Leave a comment in this post
Still Time For AA Admirals Club Pass
Also, don’t forget there is still time to win a free AA Admirals club pass by leaving a comment in this post (note: there is no limit to the number of entries)
If you haven’t already done so, consider signing up for my RSS Feed to have blog posts sent directly to your email, or consider joining me on Twitter or Facebook.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.