This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hilton Honors and Visa are offering 1,000 Hilton points by simply signing up for a mobile messaging program with Visa. If you register a valid Visa credit card you’ll earn the points. Plus, you’ll be registered to receive a weekly special offer from Visa each week. Once you spend $100 on one of their offers, you’ll earn an additional 4,000 Hilton points.
How To Register
- You can register here to receive mobile messaging
- Must register for the program between January 20, 2012 and June 30, 2012
- Note: I received this promotion through an email and the initial registration site did not have a “https” and I wasn’t sure what the extra “H” was in the site address
- This lead me to initially think it was a phishing attempt for my credit card number and phone number
- The click through registration site is an “https” site which you can see here
- So this looks safe and is mentioned on a few other blogs and sites
- Here is a screenshot from Deals We Like validating this promotion will award you 1,000 Hilton points
Up To 5,000 Hilton Points With Mobile Messaging
- Earn 1,000 Hilton points upon registering with Hilton and Visa for mobile messaging
- Earn an additional 4,000 points upon the first time you spend $100 with your enrolled card
- Not all Visa cards are eligible for this Program:
- Without limitation, Visa Buxx, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Visa cards, EBT Visa cards and other Visa-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa U.S.A. payment system are not eligible to participate.
How Mobile Messaging Works
- Receive up to two special offers each week via text message
- Enroll up to three eligible Visa cards
- Opt out at any time
I’m not a big fan of giving out credit card and mobile phone information but this has been confirmed by multiple sources to provide a quick an easy 1,000 Hilton points.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.