This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Hilton Honors and Visa are offering 1,000 Hilton points by simply signing up for a mobile messaging program with Visa. If you register a valid Visa credit card you’ll earn the points. Plus, you’ll be registered to receive a weekly special offer from Visa each week. Once you spend $100 on one of their offers, you’ll earn an additional 4,000 Hilton points.
How To Register
- You can register here to receive mobile messaging
- Must register for the program between January 20, 2012 and June 30, 2012
- Note: I received this promotion through an email and the initial registration site did not have a “https” and I wasn’t sure what the extra “H” was in the site address
- This lead me to initially think it was a phishing attempt for my credit card number and phone number
- The click through registration site is an “https” site which you can see here
- So this looks safe and is mentioned on a few other blogs and sites
- Here is a screenshot from Deals We Like validating this promotion will award you 1,000 Hilton points
Up To 5,000 Hilton Points With Mobile Messaging
- Earn 1,000 Hilton points upon registering with Hilton and Visa for mobile messaging
- Earn an additional 4,000 points upon the first time you spend $100 with your enrolled card
- Not all Visa cards are eligible for this Program:
- Without limitation, Visa Buxx, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Visa cards, EBT Visa cards and other Visa-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa U.S.A. payment system are not eligible to participate.
How Mobile Messaging Works
- Receive up to two special offers each week via text message
- Enroll up to three eligible Visa cards
- Opt out at any time
I’m not a big fan of giving out credit card and mobile phone information but this has been confirmed by multiple sources to provide a quick an easy 1,000 Hilton points.