This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Free Breakfast – two eggs, hash browns, toast and bacon or sausage plus coffee or juice
The new policy has been rolled out. I recently stayed at this property as a Diamond member and was very surprised by the Diamond breakfast amenity.
For each night of your stay you will receive a $25 hotel gift card.
- $25 USD PER PERSON, PER NIGHT of your stay
- Example: 2 registered guests on a 2 nights stay will receive 4 $25 certificates good for breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks
- Designed to include tax and gratuity on full american breakfast orders for each registered guest, per day
- Must be redeemed in Lexington Brass, not valid for in-room dining or 2nd floor lexicon lounge
- Please announce Diamond member status with server
- Valid for 1 year from date of issue
- May be used for breakfast, drinks or appetizers
I was pleasantly surprised by the $25 gift card. It reminded me of when I stayed at the W Montreal and received a $20 drink ticket for every night of my stay. In addition to the gift card they have a lounge with pastries, coffee AND juice in the morning. In the evening they serve crackers and cheese with drinks available for purchase.
While I prefer the full breakfast, like we enjoyed at the Park Hyatt in Buenos Aires, I think this option could work for a single in a New York hotel on a business trip. I’ll have a full trip report up in the next few days.
Guess what I used my $25 certificate for by leaving a comment in this post and I’ll select one lucky winner tomorrow. The winner will receive the remaining balance on my gift card (they didn’t say they weren’t transferable).
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.