This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Free Breakfast – two eggs, hash browns, toast and bacon or sausage plus coffee or juice
The new policy has been rolled out. I recently stayed at this property as a Diamond member and was very surprised by the Diamond breakfast amenity.
For each night of your stay you will receive a $25 hotel gift card.
- $25 USD PER PERSON, PER NIGHT of your stay
- Example: 2 registered guests on a 2 nights stay will receive 4 $25 certificates good for breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks
- Designed to include tax and gratuity on full american breakfast orders for each registered guest, per day
- Must be redeemed in Lexington Brass, not valid for in-room dining or 2nd floor lexicon lounge
- Please announce Diamond member status with server
- Valid for 1 year from date of issue
- May be used for breakfast, drinks or appetizers
I was pleasantly surprised by the $25 gift card. It reminded me of when I stayed at the W Montreal and received a $20 drink ticket for every night of my stay. In addition to the gift card they have a lounge with pastries, coffee AND juice in the morning. In the evening they serve crackers and cheese with drinks available for purchase.
While I prefer the full breakfast, like we enjoyed at the Park Hyatt in Buenos Aires, I think this option could work for a single in a New York hotel on a business trip. I’ll have a full trip report up in the next few days.
Guess what I used my $25 certificate for by leaving a comment in this post and I’ll select one lucky winner tomorrow. The winner will receive the remaining balance on my gift card (they didn’t say they weren’t transferable).