This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Priority Club recently sent a welcome back promotion to Elite members who haven’t stayed in their properties for a while. The promotion offers 3,000 bonus points for a stay within the next 90 days.
I received this promotion since I haven’t stayed with Priority Club in over seven months. The last time I stayed in a Priority Club hotel was our stay at the InterContinental Bora Bora Thalasso Resort & Spa.
Last year I was a Royal Ambassador. This year I have been downgraded to a Platinum Ambassador. I don’t expect to keep my Priority Club status very much longer. The main reason I don’t stay with them any longer is I have realized there is no loyalty benefit received on award stays. Their reasoning is that you get the award stay for free. Well, I don’t see it that way. I’ve since taken my business elsewhere unless I absolutely must stay at a Priority Club hotel. I’ll continue to keep an eye on them in case they change their loyalty program policy for benefits on an award stay.
3,000 Bonus Point Elite Member Next Stay Promotion
- Earn 3,000 bonus points if you stay once in the next 90 days at any of the hotels in the Priority Club Rewards family of brands
- Must have points earning preference selected
- Must pay a qualifying rate
- Promotion is valid for original recipient only (although a large proportion of their promotion codes will work for most readers)
- Make sure this promotion does not disqualify you for a better next stay promotion
How To Register
- Go To Priority Club’s Promotion Registration Site
- Enter Promotion Code 1228
- This promotion is not guaranteed to allow you to register
Other Priority Club Promotions
In addition the usual travel forum websites (MP, FT), priorityclub insider does a decent job of keeping readers up to date on the latest promotions. If I have an upcoming stay at a Priority Club hotel, I check the usual suspects to make sure I’m signed up for all available promotion codes. This way, I’ll ensure I earn the maximum amount of points for a Priority Club hotel stay.
This promotion is an easy way to earn 3,000 bonus points if you stay at Priority Club and qualify for the promotion.