This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The Starwood Preferred Guest card from American Express is one of the go to cards in my wallet. They are now offering a 10,000 referral bonus for each friend you refer. This means if you have the card and that refer a friend you will earn a 10,000 bonus. The friend who signs up for the card through your referral will receive Starpoints once they meet the spending threshold.
Here Is How It Works
- Go to the Amex website and log in
- Search for refer a friend
- Enter your friend’s email address, first and last name
- Must send offer by February 13, 2012
- Friend’s will receive an offer to join the card
- Once your friend applies and is approved, you will receive the 10,000 Starpoint bonus
- Apply for the Starwood Preferred Guest card from American Express
- Apply for the Starwood Preferred Guest Business card from American Express Open
If you don’t have the card and would like to be referred, drop me an email at email@example.com and I”ll be happy to refer you.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.