This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Embassy Suites finally has a good reason to wear a Hawaiian shirt. They are offering 5 nights in the Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach plus $500 beach bucks. You can sign up through the link below or stay at an Embassy Suites from now through May 15, 2012, to earn an additional entry (hat tip Will Run For Miles).
How To Register
- You can register for the promotion through this link
- Earn one entry for each night you stay at an Embassy Suites hotel
- Win a five-night stay for five at the Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk
- Also win $500 in Beach Bucks to be used at shops and restaurants along world-famous Waikiki Beach
- Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. (ET) on 2/15/2012
- Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. (ET) on 5/15/2012
- Detailed sweepstakes rules can be found here
No Purchase Neccessary Additional Entries
- After you register for the Sweepstakes at the Site, handprint a 3″ x 5″ card with your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address and your Hilton HHonors Account Number, and mail in an envelope no larger than #10 (business-size envelope) with sufficient postage affixed, to: Embassy Suites Hawaii Sweepstakes Entries, P.O. Box 8600, Westport, CT 06888
- Mail in entries must be postmarked by May 15, 2012 and received by May 22, 2012
- Limit one mailed entry per envelope
You have to be in it to win it. The registration link above is an easy way to enter the promotion. In addition, if you already plan on staying at Embassy Suites you might as well sign up so you can earn an additional entry per stay. Not sure if filling out the hand printed 3″ x 5″ cards is worth the effort, but YMMV.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.