This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
There is nothing I like more than a good deal and a nice happy hour. With this promotion, you have a chance to save a little by sharing your favorite cocktail.
This week I visited the New York Times Travel show where I met up with a fellow travel blogger Deals We Like. The event was a great way to learn more about the travel industry and meet professionals from all aspects of the industry.
We will run a different contest each Monday for the month of March where Points, Miles & Martinis will be able to enter for a special travel deal.
Today, we are offering the chance to win two 10% off coupons from American Airlines. The coupons will give you 10% off your next AA flight from now May 21, 2012. You can double your chances to win a 10% off coupon from American Airlines by heading over to the Deals We Like blog.
Points, Miles & Martinis will select two lucky winners on Wednesday from entries detailed below.
How To Enter Through Points, Miles & Martinis
- Follow @WeeklyFlyer on twitter AND
- Tweet your favorite all time mile high drink
- Example: “@WeeklyFlyer My favorite drink is a Woodford Reserve”
- No picture is required but is ok, if you share one through a tweet
- But your drink can be anything, from your favorite fresh squeezed orange juice, diet coke with lime, to a bloody mary, it just has to be your favorite liquid refreshment
- 10% off an American Airlines operated flight
- Purchase period: February 15, 2012 – May 15, 2012
- Travel period: February 21, 2012 – May 21, 2012
- Discount can be used for up to six passengers on a single purchase (*this is awesome as you will get 10% off each passenger!!!)
- Travel is valid to/from any American Airlines destination worldwide
- Travel must be booked on AA.com
- Blackout dates: March 9-12, 16-18, 23-25; April 6-9
- Discount requires instant purchase – so you will not be able to put the fare on hold (*this is my one gripe with using the coupon)
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.