This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is nothing I like more than a good deal and a nice happy hour. With this promotion, you have a chance to save a little by sharing your favorite cocktail.
This week I visited the New York Times Travel show where I met up with a fellow travel blogger Deals We Like. The event was a great way to learn more about the travel industry and meet professionals from all aspects of the industry.
We will run a different contest each Monday for the month of March where Points, Miles & Martinis will be able to enter for a special travel deal.
Today, we are offering the chance to win two 10% off coupons from American Airlines. The coupons will give you 10% off your next AA flight from now May 21, 2012. You can double your chances to win a 10% off coupon from American Airlines by heading over to the Deals We Like blog.
Points, Miles & Martinis will select two lucky winners on Wednesday from entries detailed below.
How To Enter Through Points, Miles & Martinis
- Follow @WeeklyFlyer on twitter AND
- Tweet your favorite all time mile high drink
- Example: “@WeeklyFlyer My favorite drink is a Woodford Reserve”
- No picture is required but is ok, if you share one through a tweet
- But your drink can be anything, from your favorite fresh squeezed orange juice, diet coke with lime, to a bloody mary, it just has to be your favorite liquid refreshment
- 10% off an American Airlines operated flight
- Purchase period: February 15, 2012 – May 15, 2012
- Travel period: February 21, 2012 – May 21, 2012
- Discount can be used for up to six passengers on a single purchase (*this is awesome as you will get 10% off each passenger!!!)
- Travel is valid to/from any American Airlines destination worldwide
- Travel must be booked on AA.com
- Blackout dates: March 9-12, 16-18, 23-25; April 6-9
- Discount requires instant purchase – so you will not be able to put the fare on hold (*this is my one gripe with using the coupon)