This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
In the last round of the Deals & Martinis contest we gave away two 10% off American Airlines coupons for sharing your favorite travel experience or destination. We are running a round three of the contest to help others travel better on their favorite travel experience or to their favorite destination.
Through round three of the Deals and Martinis promotion, you can win a 10% off American Airlines coupon by sharing your best travel advice. We always share our best travel advice on our Tips & Tricks page, but we are interested in your travel advice through this contest.
How To Enter Points, Miles & Martinis Contest – Round 3
- Post your best travel advice through one or more of the entry methods below:
- Post your advice on the Points, Miles & Martinis Facebook page OR
- Post your advice on the Points, Miles & Martinis Twitter account OR
- Post your advice in the comments of this post
- When booking an award ticket, make sure you remember to use Open-Jaw’s and Stopovers to maximize the value of your award booking and by visiting more places for the same cost
In round three of the Deals and Martinis promotion, both Points, Miles & Martinis and Deals We Like blogs are giving away a total of six 10% off American Airlines coupons. That is three coupons here and three coupons over at Deals We Like. The coupons will give you 10% off your next AA flight from now May 21, 2012.
We will select three lucky winners on Wednesday from each of the entry methods above to receive a 10% off American Airlines coupon.
10% off Coupon Code Details:
- 10% off an American Airlines operated flight
- Purchase period: February 15, 2012 – May 15, 2012
- Travel period: February 21, 2012 – May 21, 2012
- Discount can be used for up to six passengers on a single purchase (*this is awesome as you will get 10% off each passenger!!!)
- Travel is valid to/from any American Airlines destination worldwide
- Travel must be booked on AA.com
- Blackout dates: March 9-12, 16-18, 23-25; April 6-9
- Discount requires instant purchase – so you will not be able to put the fare on hold (*this is my one gripe with using the coupon)
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.