This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Priority Club Rewards is giving away 1,000,000 Priority Club points for registering to receive Priority Club Rewards Deals. In addition, the grand prize winner will win a $2,000 cruise voucher for two.
How To Enter
- Enter your name, email, and zip code through this link for a chance to win
- You’ll be enrolled to receive deal emails by doing so
One lucky winner will win a lump sum of 500,000 Priority Club points and a $2,000 cruise voucher. All you have to do is enter your information to receive the deals for a chance to win.
- Must enter between January 27, 2012 through April 30, 2012
- Legal U.S. resident residing in the 50 United States or D.C.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry
- Official entry rules can be found here.
You can always earn Priority Club points when you reserve and cruise. The following is a chart of the point earnings with Priority Club Rewards Cruises. You can check out cruise pricing and book through their website and earn points.
|Length of Cruise||Priority Club
|Double Points Bonus||Priority Club
Select Visa Points
- 500,000 Points + A Cruise for Two
- Half a million Priority Club Points to save big on Intercontinental Hotel stays & more
- A $2,000 cruise voucher for two, with a wide selection of sailings to choose from
- Five runner-up winners will each receive 100,000 points
A few simple steps is an easy way to win 500,000 points and a free cruise.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.