This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
It’s time for another Points, Miles and Martinis happy hour. This time it’s a Mint Julep brought to you from New Orleans by Will Run For Miles.
How To Make A Mint Julep
- Add mint, sugar, and a little bourbon into the bottom of a mixing glass
- Gently muddle the mint and sugar
- Strain and pour into a julep cup
- Fill with ice, then add 3 ounces of bourbon whiskey
- Garnish with cherry and mint
It’s five o’clock somewhere. What are you having for Happy Hour?