This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
In the last round of the Deals & Martinis contest we gave a chance to win one of three 10% off American Airlines coupons for sharing your favorite travel experience or favorite destination. In promotion round 3, three winners will be awarded a 10% off American Airlines code from Points, Miles & Martinis and another three winners from Deals We Like.
Points, Miles & Martinis Winners
Congratulations to the winners of the 10% off American Airlines coupon.
- Josh (Comment #1) – Check out all award redemption options before settling. Cash & points options can sometime provide much better value.
- On his upcoming trip to Europe, Jason (comment #3), planned on packing a single bag that meets carry on requirements to avoid fees and maximize flexibility!
- DoubleA (comment #4) – After packing a suitcase, take a photo of it using your digital camera just before closing it. That way, when you reach your destination you can compare and see if it has been tampered.
Deals We Like Winners
- Twitter winner: Chris Wacker – “When traveling internationally, always check visa requirements ahead of time. Nothing ruins a trip like being denied entry!”
- Facebook winner: Jason Brewer – “If the airline I’m flying has an app for my phone I always download it and plug in all my info. You can check in on the ride to the airport and won’t have to carry around a boarding pass.”
- Blog post comment winner: Lina – “Don’t be afraid to ask for something. Worse thing that can happen is you get a no.”
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.