This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Airlines Business ExtrAA program is offering triple points with select flights originating in California through April 30th. The Business ExtrAA program is a great way to double dip on flying with American Airlines.
You earn 1 point for every $10 your company spends on American Airlines travel. An award starts at as little as 300 points for an Admirals Club pass or as little as 2,000 points for a domestic coach ticket.
Don’t forget that you can earn a 10% off coupon for participating in our Deals and Martinis contest. Two winners will be selected today to win a 10% off coupon for an American Airlines flight.
How To Register
- You can register for the promotion through this link
- Domestic travel to and from San Francisco, San Jose or Fresno via Dallas/Fort Worth
- Triple Business ExtrAA points for travel on First Class or Main Cabin Full fares
- Double Business ExtrAA points for travel on Other Main Cabin fares
- Promotion Code FEB12CALIFORNIA
You can maximize point and mile earnings by signing up for Business programs. With this promotion, you’ll triple your earnings on Business ExtrAA points.