This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
American Airlines Business ExtrAA program is offering triple points with select flights originating in California through April 30th. The Business ExtrAA program is a great way to double dip on flying with American Airlines.
You earn 1 point for every $10 your company spends on American Airlines travel. An award starts at as little as 300 points for an Admirals Club pass or as little as 2,000 points for a domestic coach ticket.
Don’t forget that you can earn a 10% off coupon for participating in our Deals and Martinis contest. Two winners will be selected today to win a 10% off coupon for an American Airlines flight.
How To Register
- You can register for the promotion through this link
- Domestic travel to and from San Francisco, San Jose or Fresno via Dallas/Fort Worth
- Triple Business ExtrAA points for travel on First Class or Main Cabin Full fares
- Double Business ExtrAA points for travel on Other Main Cabin fares
- Promotion Code FEB12CALIFORNIA
You can maximize point and mile earnings by signing up for Business programs. With this promotion, you’ll triple your earnings on Business ExtrAA points.