This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Hilton’s second quarter promotion starts today. Hilton is offering members the ability to earn either double points or double miles at participating hotels.
Today marks the start of the second quarter and the start of new promotions. Time to reassess hotel stay strategies. Make sure you spend a few moments to ensure you are signed up for each promotion, even if you don’t plan to participate.
How To Register
- Members are able to register through this promotion link
- Earn Double Points or Double Miles when you stay at any participating hotel and resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio from April 1, 2012 through June 30, 2012
- Must choose between Double Points or Double Miles
- Your selection cannot be changed
- “Double Points” means you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base Points earned during a qualifying stay
- To maximize the number of points you can earn during the promotion, select HHonors Points as your double dip option
- Non-participating hotels – there are a lot of hotels that have opted out in the United States
- “Double Miles” means you will receive a bonus equal to the number of base miles earned during a qualifying stay
- Participating airlines
- Frequently asked questions – FAQs
Hilton has come out with their Q2 promotion before most of the other major hotel programs. While double points are nice, this won’t change my strategy at the moment. I’m currently partaking in Hyatt’s Possibilities promotion which ends on April 30th. Starwood’s which ends on April 30th. Even Marriott’s 40k MegaBonus runs through April 30th. Starwood’s better by the night promotion ends on April 8th, so I would expect them to announce their new promotion in the very near future.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.