This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
If you find yourself coming to Atlanta between now and early May, you can earn triple or quadruple with AirTran. AirTran is offering six A+ Reward credits for roundtrip flights in coach and 12 A+ Rewards credits for roundtrips in business class. The promotion is good for flights between March 1, 2012 and May 2, 2012.
How To Get Triple Or Quadruple AirTran Credits
- Register for the promotion through this link
- Register for this promotion between March 29, 2012 and May 2, 2012
- Book and fly between March 1, 2012 and May 2, 2012
- Must be an A+ Rewards member registered for this promotion prior to travel
Terms And Conditions
- Tickets must be booked and flown between March 1 and May 2, 2012
- Registration required prior to booking. Round-trip purchase is not required
- Must be a Member of A+ Rewards and registered for the promotion prior to departure
- Only valid on A+ Rewards credit-earning flights and may not be combined with any other A+ Rewards promotions or offers
- Bonus A+ credits will be rewarded based on original class of service purchased
- Bonus A+ credits do not count toward Elite status
- The Business Class bonus does not count toward Elite status
- If any portion of the trip falls outside the promotional period, bonus A+ credits will be received for only the portion within the promotional period
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for bonus A+ credits to post to your A+ Rewards account
- All terms and conditions of the A+ Rewards program apply
- Retroactive A+ Rewards credits will not be granted
If you fly AirTran make sure you sign up for the triple and quadruple promotion. The A+ Rewards will convert to Southwest Rapid Rewards at some point in the near future.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.