This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
British Airways Executive Club has teamed up with eight hotel partners allowing members to convert hotel points to Avios Points. For a limited time, the hotel to Avios point conversions will provide a 25% bonus. I’ve mentioned a few times how valuable hotel and airline programs can be, so it’s important to consider the conversion rates before you jump on this promotion.
- When you convert hotel loyalty points to Avios points you’ll receive a 25% bonus
- Bonus period from April 20 through June 20
Hotel Partner Conversion Rates
Hotel partners include:
- Hilton Honors points convert at a 10:1 ratio
- Marriott Rewards points convert at a 5:1 ratio
- Hyatt Gold Passport points convert at a 2:1 ratio
- Priority Club Rewards points convert at a 5:1 ratio
- Club Carlson points convert into 250 Avios points for every 2,000 Club Carlson points
- Starwood Preferred Guest points convert at a 1:1.25 ratio
- Golden Circle points convert at a 1:1 ratio
- Accor Hotels points convert at a 2:1 ratio
I demonstrated in this post how lucrative Avios awards are for short and long haul awards. Given the low conversion rates to begin with, I would only consider using this promotion if I had a particular British Airways Avios award in mind or had a hotel account with stranded points.