This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
British Airways Executive Club has teamed up with eight hotel partners allowing members to convert hotel points to Avios Points. For a limited time, the hotel to Avios point conversions will provide a 25% bonus. I’ve mentioned a few times how valuable hotel and airline programs can be, so it’s important to consider the conversion rates before you jump on this promotion.
- When you convert hotel loyalty points to Avios points you’ll receive a 25% bonus
- Bonus period from April 20 through June 20
Hotel Partner Conversion Rates
Hotel partners include:
- Hilton Honors points convert at a 10:1 ratio
- Marriott Rewards points convert at a 5:1 ratio
- Hyatt Gold Passport points convert at a 2:1 ratio
- Priority Club Rewards points convert at a 5:1 ratio
- Club Carlson points convert into 250 Avios points for every 2,000 Club Carlson points
- Starwood Preferred Guest points convert at a 1:1.25 ratio
- Golden Circle points convert at a 1:1 ratio
- Accor Hotels points convert at a 2:1 ratio
I demonstrated in this post how lucrative Avios awards are for short and long haul awards. Given the low conversion rates to begin with, I would only consider using this promotion if I had a particular British Airways Avios award in mind or had a hotel account with stranded points.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.