This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Best Western is giving its rewards program members a jump start on their summer vacations with a $50 Best Western Travel Card and 1,000 bonus points. Members must stay three separate stays to earn the $50 gift card. For each stay that is paid with the Best Western Rewards Mastercard, members will receive a bonus 1,000 points. The promotion is running from now through June 3, 2012.
How To Register
- You can register for the promotion here
- Stay 3 separate times between April 15th and June 3rd, 2012 at any Best Western® branded hotel worldwide
- Earn a $50 USD Best Western Travel Card
- Earn 1,000 bonus points when you use your Best Western Rewards MasterCard to pay for each of the three stays
Terms And Conditions
- Gift cards are valid through November 1, 2012
- You can see the complete terms and conditions here
I absolutely love hotel gift card promotions. Back in 2010, Hyatt’s $20 gift card promotion with every Hyatt place stay motivated me to stay at a bunch of Hyatt place hotels. Again in 2010, Priority Club offered a $50 gift card for every weekend stay.
Best Western limits this promotion to one $50 gift card and they add incentive with the 1,000 bonus points for card holders.