This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The much anticipated winners of the American Airlines 10% Off coupons have been selected. Earlier this week we shared a chance for multiple readers to win a 10% off coupon good for up to six passengers on an American Airlines flight. This was on the heels of our March Deals And Martinis contests.
- Readers were requested to leave a comment in the official entry post with their AA route to use the coupon
- Each winner will receive a 10% off American Airlines flight coupon:
- 10% off an American Airlines operated flight
- Purchase period: February 15, 2012 – May 15, 2012
- Travel period: February 21, 2012 – May 21, 2012
- Discount can be used for up to six passengers on a single purchase (*this is awesome as you will get 10% off each passenger!!!)
- Travel is valid to/from any American Airlines destination worldwide
- Travel must be booked on AA.com
- Blackout dates: March 9-12, 16-18, 23-25; April 6-9
- Discount requires instant purchase – so you will not be able to put the fare on hold
Congratulations To The 10 Lucky Winners
Congratulations to the winners. We received many entries to win the coupons, and it was hard to select the winners. So we selected the following winners completely at random through the random organization website.
- Sergio (comment #3) with JFK-MAD
- Ashley (comment #34) with MIA-ORD-LAS-LAX-MIA
- Erin (comment #44) with ONT-BOS
- James P (comment #17) with ABQ-PHL
- Suzi Wortman (comment #58) with SCL-DFW-YVR
- Rikki (comment #20) with BOS-MAR
- Mark Trickey (comment #9) with CLT – LGA
- Carol s (comment #3) with xna-ord-tys
- Ana (comment #22) with JFK-EZE
- Brad (comment #35) with LAX-MIA-GND
Each winner will receive an email with their personal code. The coupon travel period is through May 15 so make sure you put these to good use.
For those of you that didn’t win, a reader commented that 10% off coupons can be obtained at Costco through American gift cards that are priced at ten percent off and don’t expire.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.