This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
We shared how you can earn points and miles by being pampered at Spas. Now SpaFinder is offering a limited time 25% off discount good for gift card purchases. When you purchase a SpaFinder gift card of $100 or more, you’ll receive a 25% off discount on a second one of the same value.
How To Get 25% Off
- Enter the 25% off coupon code MOTHER25 at SpaFinder during checkout
- Buy one SpaFinder Gift Certificate for $100 or more & SAVE 25% on a second of the same value
- Terms and conditions are applied to all gift certificates/gift cards
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or applied to previous purchases
- Promotion expires May 3, 2012 11:59PM PT
- Second gift certificate must be of same value
- Minimum purchase amount $100
A 25% discount on SpaFinder gift cards allows you to buy and print your certificates immediately, it is not the best offer. You can simply purchase $100 worth of Spa Finder gift cards at Costco for only $79.99. This is inclusive of shipping. But if you are not a Costco member, they will add about a ~$5 surcharge, knocking a $200 purchase down to about $165. You still have to get the certificates shipped to your house.
It sounds like the 25% off Mother’s Day special is really a 12.5% off coupon for $200 in spend. What would really be great is if there was a way to double dip this promotion with a purchase through an online portal. FrequentMiler or anyone else have experience double dipping with SpaFinder?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.