This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Southern food, beverage and culture will be on display this weekend in Midtown Atlanta. The annual Atlanta Food & Wine festival is coming to town and bringing out a collection of great Chefs and Mixologists. There are cooking classes, dinners, events, tasting tents, and my favorite of all, cocktail lessons.
Soak up some southern food, a cocktail, bourbon, beer, wine or some ice cold Coca Cola. If you are considering a visit to Atlanta, now may be the time to book the ticket. The festival is May 10-13 and is located in Midtown Atlanta.
Atlanta Food & Wine Festival
What can you do at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival? Plenty.You can attend one of many culinary lessons from some of the best Chefs in southern cuisine. Savor tastes from some of your favorite restaurants. Or, wet your whistle with a cocktail from one of Atlanta’s resident Mixologists. What ever you do, you mouth will be watering.
- Learning Experiences – cooking and cocktail classes, tasting seminars and panel discussions all located at the Loews Atlanta Hotel in Midtown
- Tasting Tents – a showcase of the region’s top talents and flavors are in the Festival Tasting Tents, which have been curated by the chefs and industry experts and are organized in a series of “trails” like Fried Chicken, Craft Beer and Barbecue to give guests the ultimate food and beverage experience
- Dinners & Events – throughout the weekend special dinners and parties with out-of-town chefs, mixologists and sommeliers will take place beginning Thursday, May 10
- You can purchase tickets at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival website
More Details About The Event
Expedited Entry To Tasting Tents For Delta Medallions
Delta is thinking outside of the box with this one. Expedited access to liquid libations, now that is what I’m talking about Delta!
Delta has a deal to offer their Medallion members expedited entry to the Tasting Tents. You can bring yourself and up to four guests. Just show your Medallion card at the entrance of any tasting tent to receive expedited entry. You can see a detailed list of tasting tents through in the tasting tent schedule.
And don’t forget to bring your Medallion card to the Festival to take advantage of expedited entry to the Tasting Tents for you and up to four guests via our Delta Sky Priority® lane. Just show your card at the Welcome Center or the entrance of the Tasting Tents.
Tasting Tents will be available during the following times.
- Friday, May 11 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday, May 12 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Sunday, May 13 1:30pm – 4:30pm
If you are a foodie, wine connoisseur, or just like to get outside and enjoy the day, consider visiting the Atlanta Food & Wine festival. Don’t forget your Delta Medallion card to gain expedited entry to the tasting tents.
We’ll have detailed coverage scoping out the tasting tents, planning for to visit events, and of course reviews of a martini or two.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.