This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Delta has partnered with SuperShuttle to offer triple SkyMiles on select airport shuttle routes. SuperShuttle is a shared airport ride service that has a rather large service footprint. This promotion is worthwhile if you find yourself taking a flight to or from Orlando International Airport (MCO), Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) or Paris-Orly Airport (ORY).
Triple Delta SkyMiles With Super Shuttle
Earn triple Delta SkyMiles with your next shuttle to or from the Orlando International Airport (MCO), Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) or Paris-Orly Airport (ORY).
- Book an airport transfer either online at SuperShuttle.com orSuperShuttle.fr
- Use the discount code DELTA
Triple Miles Details
- From April 15, 2012, Members can earn triple miles – that’s 150 miles each way, 300 round-trip – for SuperShuttle shared-ride van service
- Triple miles are awarded on transportation between home, hotel or office and MCO, CDG and ORY airports
- Valid through July 20, 2012
Terms and Conditions
- Triple miles with the Delta SkyMiles program apply only to online reservations made through supershuttle.com, supershuttle.fr andm.supershuttle.com or through mobile app reservations made through SuperShuttle’s iPhone and Android apps
- Phone reservations do not apply
- Valid for SuperShuttle shared-ride van service for MCO, CDG and ORY airports only
- Not valid with any other discount code or promotion
- Your Delta SkyMiles account number must be entered in the appropriate field at the time of booking in order to receive miles
- The name on the reservation must match the name on the Delta SkyMiles account to qualify for the offer
- Only one person per reservation may earn miles
- Miles will only be awarded for reservations made April 15, 2012 through July 20, 2012
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for miles to post to your account
- All Delta SkyMiles program rules and regulations apply
- To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide