This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hilton is running a promotion where you can earn Hilton Gold status after just four stays. With this promotion and gold status you can receive great mid tier benefits including free breakfast at Hilton hotels.
The Hilton breakfast amenity is our favorite Hilton benefit. We had gold status during our stay at the Hilton Seychelles. As a result, we selected the breakfast amenity and enjoyed a full breakfast each day of our stay including Champagne overlooking the Indian Ocean.
At the Hilton Moorea we also selected the breakfast amenity option. We enjoyed a full breakfast including buffett and omlette’s made to order with a view of the Pacific Ocean.
How To Register For
Complimentary Breakfast Gold Status Promotion
- Navigate to this Hilton offer website
- Enter your Hilton Honors information to register for the promotion
The other gold benefits are pretty good in my opinion. You receive the following as a gold member:
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Room upgrades based upon availability
- 25% bonus on all HHonors Base Points with every stay
- Complimentary Health Club access to hotel owned and operated facilities
- And my favorite benefit, a gold benefit at properties during your stay including breakfast
- Member must register or enroll by December 31, 2013
- Get Gold status for year in which you register + subsequent year
- So you can get status through December 2013
Related Status Challenges
My Hilton account was never converted to Gold as a result of the instant Hilton golf status offer. If you are also in need of Hilton Gold status, consider registering for this promotion to earn status quicker. You can always try the Instant Hilton Gold status, but I didn’t have any luck with that approach even though many did.
But if you are about to complete more than 4 stays, consider going for the Hilton Diamond challenge where you can earn Diamond status after only 21 nights the last time I checked.
Hat tip to DealsWeLike.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.