This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Check your mailbox for a fantastic offer from American Express. Yesterday it was free circus tickets and today it is free $50.
Today I received a $50 dining card to the Palm Restaurant to “celebrate summer.”
- Simply use this card at participating restaurants when you pay with any American Express Card now through August 31, 2012
Looks like I will be taking Mrs. Weeklyflyer out for a free meal!
Here are the details
- This promotional dining card is valid only for fine food and beverages at the Palm Restaurant and expires August 31, 2012
- Offer not valid at the Palm in East Hampton, Mexico City, London or Palm Bar & Grille at JFK Airport
- Dine in only
- Valid during dinner on the purchase of two entrees Not valid on the Summer Lobster promotion or any other prix fixe offer
- Not redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
I love this because it is a free $50 with no minimum to spend at a good restaurant! If you didn’t receive the offer, try calling American Express as it mentions to do if you don’t want to receive the offers and ask them about it.
If you don’t have the Amex card, here is another great reason to get one.
If you are interested in a Starwood Preferred American Express credit card you can see the details of the current bonus offer in my previous post through this link.