This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The US Airways Grand Slam promotion may come up this summer or early fall. To prepare for the promotion, we’re looking at all of our hits from last year and doing what we can to prepare to get a hit. The e-Miles Grand Slam hit requires 500 miles in your e-Miles account, so this one usually takes a bit of time.
But with the new e-Miles “Jump On The Summer” promotion, you could win an easy 1,000 e-Miles good for a Grand Slam hit. Even better, you could win the Grand Prize and be awarded with 100,000 e-Miles. Check out how to participate in the promotion below.
How It Works
- Step 1 – Visit the e-Miles homepage every week from now through September 2, 2012
- Step 2 – View at least one ad
- Step 3 – Answer a few questions and earn e-Miles miles
- Step 4 – Be entered each week for a chance to win 1,000 e-Miles or the Grand Prize 100,000 e-Miles
e-Miles 1,000 Point Giveaway
- Win one of seven 1,000 e-Miles prizes
- Win the grand prize of 100,000 e-Miles
Terms And Conditions
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Sweepstakes begins on or about June 11, 2012 at 12:01 a.m. CT and ends on September 2, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. CT
- Open only to legal U.S. residents who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and who are e-Miles members are eligible to enter
- Registration with e-Miles is free and available at www.e-miles.com
- See Official Rules for additional eligibility restrictions, prize descriptions/restrictions/ARVs and complete details
- All prizes are awarded in e-Miles miles currency
- Official rules
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received
- Void where prohibited
We are keeping an eye on the US Airways Grand Slam start date as are other bloggers. Every step counts, and this one could be a quick way to get 100,000 miles or just enough miles to earn a Grand Slam hit with e-Miles.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.