This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Bon Appetit and Hilton have partnered up to offer a chance to win a free trip to the Fashion capital of the world, New York City. Enter by July 31, 2012 for a chance to win a trip for two to New York City. You’ll win two coach airfare tickets and stay in a double occupancy Hilton holel room. The hotel will be selected by the sponsor, so it isn’t clear if you’ll stay at the Waldorf or the Hampton Inn.
How To Register
- You can register to win a trip to New York by entering on the Bon Appetit website
- There will be one (1) grand prize winner
- The prize is two (2) coach airfare tickets from the major commercial airport nearest winner’s primary residence in the US to New York, NY
- One (1) standard hotel room (double occupancy) for two (2) nights at a Hilton hotel selected by Sponsor,
- Dinner for two (2) at one (1) restaurant in New York City
Bon Appétit presents Feast or Fashion celebrates the latest collections and of-the-moment chefs. Bon Appétit and Hilton Hotels & Resorts will send you and a guest to New York City to be part of the fashion buzz, dine at the hottest spots, and recharge with accommodations at a Hilton Hotels & Resorts property.
- Starts 5/22/12 at 12:01 AM ET and ends 11:59 PM ET on 7/31
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States/D.C. 21 or older, except employees of Sponsor, their immediate families and those living in the same household
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received
- Void outside the 50 United States/D.C. and where prohibited
- One (1) prize: ARV $3,000. Sponsor: Condé Nast
- Complete rules can be found here
A few moments of your time could earn you a free trip to NYC. Hat tip to (WillRunForMiles).
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.