This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is no denying Alex or I like Park Hyatt hotels. We’ve found ourselves in over 6 Park Hyatt’s within the last year alone.
Surprisingly, there are more Park Hyatt hotels than I expected. We’ve only been to a few of these nice hotels. When combined with Alex’s stays, Points, Miles & Martinis has only been to a fraction of the Park Hyatt hotels. But we have big plans this year and next.
Weekly Flyer’s Park Hyatt Hotel Stays
1) Park Hyatt Paris Vendome – Our very first stay at a Park Hyatt, ever. The location of this hotel is great and they provide an exceptional Hyatt Diamond amenity breakfast.
2) Park Hyatt Washington – We’ve stayed here a few times. The hotel is
in near Georgetown and has a great restaurant inside the hotel. Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to complete a trip report, keep an eye out for a trip report soon.
3) Park Hyatt Buenos Aires – Our most recent stay at a Park Hyatt. From the moment we were met at the airport the service we received from this hotel was exceptional. Not to mention their Hyatt Diamond breakfast amenity is amazing.
4) Park Hyatt Zurich – I have not stayed at this hotel yet, but it is definitely on our radar this year or next.
5) Park Hyatt Maldives – This is the next Park Hyatt we plan to visit as part of our award trip with Singapore Airlines in First Class. I booked this bad boy Villa for 132,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points. The big question is, should I upgrade to an overwater villa or simply the pool villa that is directly on the beach?
Alex’s Park Hyatt Hotel Stays
1) Park Hyatt Tokyo – Alex recently returned from a trip to the Park Hyatt Tokyo. He provided an excellent review in part I and part II of his trip report. Nothing quite says lost in translation like having a cocktail in the bar on the top floor of the Park Hyatt Tokyo. They also treat their Hyatt Diamond guests to an excellent breakfast.
2) Park Hyatt Washington – Alex has stayed at this property a number of times. During his recent stay, he found himself in a suite that is normally $2,500 per night.
3) Park Hyatt Beaver Creek – Alex recently visited the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek over a long weekend and enjoyed his stay.
4) Park Hyatt Chicago – Alex knows this property well. Keep an eye out for an upcoming trip report.
5) Park Hyatt Sydney – His next award booking, which he booked before he finished his last award trip, will take him down under to the Park Hyatt Sydney.
6) Park Hyatt Melbourne – During his trip down under, he’ll also find himself at the Park Hyatt Melbourne.
Other Park Hyatt’s
There are so many other Park Hyatt’s we’d like to visit.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Park Hyatt Jeddah – Marina, Club and Spa
United Arab Emirates – Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Villas
United Arab Emirates – Park Hyatt Dubai
India – Park Hyatt Chennai
People’s Republic of China – Park Hyatt Shanghai
South Korea – Park Hyatt Seoul
Vietnam – Park Hyatt Saigon
Azerbaijan – Park Hyatt Baku
Germany – Park Hyatt Hamburg
Italy – Park Hyatt Milan
Russia – Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow
Turkey – Park Hyatt Istanbul – Macka Palas
Argentina – Park Hyatt Mendoza, Hotel Casino and Spa
Canada – Park Hyatt Toronto
California – Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
New York – Patiently waiting for the new Park Hyatt in New York to open in 2013 as well as a few other new ones.
The Park Hyatt is Hyatt’s best brand in my opinion and a true aspirational award hotel for the Hyatt Gold Passport member. We seek to out Park Hyatt’s when ever we can because they are in some of the best cities and best locations. In addition, Hyatt Diamond members are treated very well.
So we’ve shared a few of ours, what is your favorite Park Hyatt?