This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hilton Honors Dining and the Arizona Biltmore have teamed up to offer the ultimate Arizona Spa getaway. From now through August 31, you can enter to win a chance to visit the Arizona Biltmore with a friend. You’ll have two nights at the hotel, all transportation to the hotel covered, meal expenses covered, and enough Spa treatments to ensure you relax. Only a few steps and you can enter for a chance to win.
How To Enter
- Navigate to the official promotional entry page
- Simply enter your email address and you’ll be entered to win the spa getaway to the Arizona Biltmore with a friend
- Enter before August 31, 2012
You can enjoy a sunshine filled two night trip in an Arizona desert oasis. The prize includes the following:
- Transportation – round trip coach tickets not to exceed $1,500
- Ground Transportation – to the resort not to exceed $120
- Two-Night Stay – Friday and Saturday night stay not to exceed $775
- Spa Treatments – a day of spa services at the Resort for up to 2 people, not to exceed $1500
- Meals – meals at the Resort during the Friday and Saturday night stay, for an amount not to exceed $600
- Additional Transportation – dinner transportation, not to exceed $400
- 10,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points
Terms And Conditions
- The giveaway begins July 10, 2012
- The giveaway ends on August 31, 2012
- Official giveaway rules
This has the looks of an ultimate weekend getaway courtesy of Hilton Honors Dining and the Arizona Biltmore. A few moments of your time could have you basking in the sun enjoying martinis with a friend.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.