This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Air France has teamed up with Travel + Leisure to offer a summer trip to London in VIP style. One lucky winner will receive two round-trip airfare to London, 3 nights in a swanky hotel, and a curated set of restaurants. The winner will fly in Air France’s economy class, not exactly VIP in my book, but free is free.
How To Register For A Chance To Win
- Go to the Thrillist website and complete the online entry by entering true and correct information in all of the fields
- You’ll automatically receive one entry in the Sweepstakes
- One lucky winner and a guest will receive round-trip airfare to London
- Plus 3 nights at a swank hotel
- And Thrillist-curated restaurant picks from Thrillist, Travel + Leisure & Air France
- The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time on July 9th, 2012
- The Sweepstakes ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time on July 31st, 2012
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Winner will be determined by a random drawing to be conducted by Sponsors on or about July 31st, 2012
- See this link for official rules
Winning Flight Details
First of all, the flight is in coach and isn’t nearly as “VIP” as their business class on the A380 would have been. But just take a look at the restrictions. How can you maximize the routing on that flight with no stop-overs? 🙂 The good news is that the winner can fly anytime between now and next year.
- Winner and guest may depart from the following Air France USA gateways only: Boston (BOS), New York (JFK), Washington D.C. (IAD), Atlanta (ATL), Miami (MIA), Houston (IAH), Chicago (ORD), Detroit (DTW), Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO)
- Air France round-trip Economy Class tickets are only valid for Air France operated and marketed flights (i.e. no codeshares)
- Winner and guest must travel together on the same flights and on the same dates of travel and all terms and conditions attached to Winner’s travel shall also apply to the guest’s travel
- The prize tickets are valid only for trips to London Heathrow Airport (LHR) via Paris Charles-De-Gaulle (CDG) airport
- Stopovers in Paris in either direction are not permitted
- Prize trip must be taken between August 1, 2012 and August 1, 2013