This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
With Labor Day just around the corner Hertz is helping one lucky Points, Miles & Martinis reader travel in style over Labor Day. They provided us with enough points to help a reader travel for free with the best Rental Car Agency according to Travel + Leisure.
Hertz offered us 3,000 Hertz Gold Plus points to give away. To see where our readers wanted to travel with Hertz over a long Labor Day weekend, we asked you to share where you’d like to go and why. Many of the getaways would be perfect for a Porsche Panamera or a Volkswagen Jetta TDI clean diesel rental car from Hertz.
Hertz Recognized As Best Car Rental Agency Again
Once again Hertz was ranked the best rental car agency by Travel + Leisure Magazine. This may be because Hertz is committed to offering technologically innovative products and services available that results in a fast, easy and valued rental experience. Hertz has offered this promotion to Points, Miles & Martinis readers to celebrate their recent awards the company has earned, including:
- The Best Car Rental Agency for the 13th time in Travel + Leisure Magazine’s “World’s Best Awards” for 2012, earning a spot in the first-ever Travel + Leisure “World’s Best Hall of Fame”
- Winner of Sustainable Practice (Hertz Green Traveler Collection), TravelPersonalization(Hertz Gold Choice), and Traveler Productivity (Hertz NeverLost® online trip planning) in Global Business Travel Association and Fast Company 2012 Business Traveler Innovation Awards
- The Best Overall Car Rental Company in Zagat’s 2012/13 U.S. Car Rental Survey (also earning top honors in 14 additional categories)
- The Best Rewards Program and Best Overall Benefits in the first annual FlyerTalk Awards
How You Could Have Entered To Win Free Car Rentals With Hertz
We asked readers to simply leave a comment in this official entry post telling us where you’d like to go this Labor Day and why.
- Example: “I’m looking to getaway to the beach one last time before it gets cold”
- Must have entered by Thursday at 12 PM Pacific Standard Time
- One entry per person
- One winner will be selected at random
- 3,000 Hertz Gold Plus Rewards will be deposited directly into their membership account
- Not a Hertz Gold member? It’s free to join here and/or Hertz can work with you to set this up
Winner Of 3,000 Hertz Gold Plus Points
Congratulations to the winner of the 3,000 Hertz Gold Plus Points last minute Labor Day giveaway.
- Daan with comment number 199 – “I’m looking to drive to Chicago that weekend. Those points would definitely come in handy!”
Thanks again to Hertz and to all who participated in the contest here at Points, Miles & Martinis.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.