This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Hilton Honors has teamed up with ePrize to celebrate their 25th anniversary and give away 1 million Hilton Honors points to 25 lucky winners. The promotion began on August 25, 2012 and runs through September 18, 2012.
How To Register
- “Like” Hilton Honors on Facebook
- Navigate to the 25,000,000 promotion on their Facebook page
- To celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Hilton HHonorsTM, we will be giving away 1 Million Hilton HHonors Points to 25 lucky grand prize winners
- The promotion begins on August 25, 2012 at 12am ET
- The promotion ends on September 18, 2012 at 11:59pm ET
- You can enter to win 1 Million Hilton HHonors Points and daily instant prizes
- You’ll need to be a Hilton HHonors Member before you play
- Promotion FAQ
- Official rules
- Winner will be randomly selected on or about September 19, 2012
Terms And Conditions
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.), Puerto Rico, Canada (excl. QC) and the United Kingdom 18 years and older who are HHonors™ members
- Ends September 18, 2012
- If Canadian resident, mathematical skill-testing question must be correctly answered to win
- Twenty-five (25) Sweepstakes Prizes and one hundred fifty (150) Instant Win prizes (approximate retail values from $11 to $10,000) available to be won. Void where prohibited
Canadian Contest Clarification
I inspected the official rules a little closer. It looks like the Canadians are held to a higher standard. Canada, eh.
If a Canadian resident, the potential winner will be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill testing question without any assistance in order to be eligible to receive a prize
No assistance allowed, is that for real?
Good luck with this promotion, especially the Canadians who have to pass the math skills test. Not sure if that is a joke or what, but it is there.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.