This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
When I think of what I can do with 65,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points earned through this fall’s promotion, it gets my imagination going. This large sum of points is enough for 3 nights in a top tier Hyatt hotel or a virtual unlimited amount of suite upgrade nights on paid stays. The top tier Hyatt hotel usually goes for 22,000 points per night.
We’ve stayed at enough Hyatt hotels to know that 65,000 Hyatt points is no laughing matter. We’ve even shared the best ways to redeem Hyatt points for suite awards, upgrading to suites on paid stays, upgrading to club level rooms and other award redemptions.
Knowing the power of Hyatt’s points, I’ve successfully maxed out their promotions in the past, while Alex prefers to run the table like he did with their 44,000 promotion.
This promotion has the potential to earn a large sum of points. The down side is this promotion is capped out at 65,000 points. I wouldn’t go as far as to say this is a PointMegaDon promotion, but I would say it has the potential to give you a plethora of Hyatt Gold Passport points.
How To Register
- You can register for the promotion through Hyatt’s promotional page
Keeping your eye on the prize for this promotion will net you a large sum totaling 65,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points. You’ll earn 5,000 points after your first 5 nights. Then you’ll pick up 10,000 points for every additional 5 nights.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first five nights
- Earn 10,000 more for every five nights after that, up to 65,000 bonus points
- Register by October 31
- Stay at any Hyatt hotel worldwide through November 30
- Provide your Hyatt Gold Passport membership number
Terms And Conditions
- Promotion begins September 1, 2012 and ends November 30, 2012 (“Promotion Period”)
- New member enrollments from August 15, 2012 through October 31, 2012 will automatically be registered for the Promotion
- Full terms and conditions here
This promotion has a high earning cap, but it is still an earning cap which we don’t like. The cap limits the total amount of points that can be earned through the promotion.
Many will find value in this promotion. For me, I’m looking for the big prize like when I earned 5,000 United Miles with every Hyatt STAY a few years ago or SPG’s Nice Choice promotion where I earned 3x points on every night once I hit 15 nights total.
Related Fall Hotel Promotion Posts
- 50,000 Hilton Points & Instant Hilton Gold Status (Targeted)
- 40,000 Marriott Points With Fall MegaBonus Offer