This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
This is a fantastic offer from Hilton and a number of airlines. You can get instant Hilton Gold status and earn 50,000 Hilton points after 4 stays. Simply register and stay 4 times between now and November 28, 2012. The best part is the instant gold status is good through March 2014.
Update: This appears to be targeted. It is still worth a try to see if your account works.
How To Register
- Register your American Airlines number on this site
- Or you can try to register your Delta Airlines number through this site
- Or you can try to register your United Airlines number through this site
- Or you can try to register your JetBlue number through this site
- Or you can try to register your US Airways number through this site
- Or you can try to register your Virgin America number through this site
- Or you can simply try your Hilton number through this site but it is a different offer than the airlines
- Enter your American Airlines AAdvantage number to claim this exclusive offer
- 500 AAdvantage miles after your first stay by November 28, 2012
- Instant HHonors Gold status through March 2014 and you can enjoy complimentary room upgrades, high-speed Internet access, breakfast and more
- 50,000 HHonors Bonus Points after your fourth stay by November 28, 2012
- Hurry, this offer ends November 28, 2012
Terms And Conditions
To earn 500 AAdvantage miles, you must complete one stay between August 8 and November 28, 2012. Please allow 6-8 weeks for AAdvantage miles to appear in your AAdvantage account. AAdvantage miles accrued and awards issued are subject to the terms and conditions of the AAdvantage program. Go to www.aa.com/aadvantage for complete details. American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage® program and its terms and conditions at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage® program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. Unless specified, AAdvantage miles earned through this promotion/offer do not count toward elite-status qualification or Million MilerSM status. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies.
²If you’re already an HHonors member, please contact Hilton Reservations and Customer Care so your account can be updated to qualify for this offer. Offer is valid for the recipient of this email only and is non-transferable. You must update your account by November 28, 2012 to obtain Gold status, which will be valid through March 2014. Thereafter, standard requirements must be met to maintain Gold status. Gold status member may choose from a variety of on-property benefits, which vary by hotel and are subject to availability.
³To receive 50,000 Bonus Points, all qualifying stays must be completed between August 8 and November 28, 2012. Please allow 6-8 weeks from completion of your stays for points to appear in your HHonors account. Hilton HHonors points required for a free night range between 7,500 HHonors points for a Category 1 hotel and up to 80,000 points for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. 50,000 HHonors points are enough for two free reward nights at a Category 1-3 hotel. Free nights (for standard room, double occupancy) are defined in the HHonors program Terms and Conditions. For information on reward stays, visit HHonors.com/Rewards. AmericanAirlines, AAdvantage and Million Miler are trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.