This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The “Transportation Security Agency” is reported to be performing pat downs and searches of people at stationary political rallies as part of their VIPER program.
People that crawl, skip, jump, hop, walk, hand walk, moon walk, roger rabbit, ride a bike, skateboard, or even roller skate to these events may now be subject to enhanced screening from the TSA.
We’ve previously shared how the TSA has added buses and train stations to their program, but they are now taking it to the streets.
The Orlando Sanford International Airport announced their plans to opt out of using the TSA earlier this year.
I wonder if you will now have to request that your street “opt out” of TSA inspections?
Related TSA Posts
- TSA causes 2 hour delay at JFK airport
- Senator Leads Charge To End TSA
- TSA Pre – My first time and why I waited so long
- TSA is broken and they know it
- TSA requests mother’s milk but throws out good coffee
- TSA searches 3 year old boy in wheelchair on his way to Orlando
- Blogger exposes loophole in TSA’s screening process
- TSA responds to blogger about his viral video
- Miss USA sexually assaulted by TSA
- TSA detains US Senator from Kentucky, Rand Paul
- Lady screams for TSA agent arrest at checkpoint
- TSA strip searches an 85 year old woman
- Person goes through TSA security with 38 caliber gun and boards plane
- TSA inspector busted for stealing iPads
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.